Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Joe Blow Programmer, Esq.

These were among the two most interesting things I read today: What Became of Federalism?, Legal Theory Lexicon: The Counter-Majoritarian Difficulty.

Consitutional law really interests me. And I don't just mean the big issues like due process and free speech (although it is worth noting that the case regarding journalists' use of confidential sources if up for review tomorrow by the Supreme Court). Today, I read up on San Remo v. San Francisco, a case on land use recently decided by the Supreme Court.

Land use interests me! I've been thinking lately I should be a lawyer. Would you trust me to represent you.

Oh, and go read those linked pages. They contain important issues that all citizens ought to consider. If we don't, power-hungry federal officials will. Remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home